Construction $50,100 jobs
- + Construction Safety Training Systems - 09 (CSTS-09).
- This position will join or sever metals in beams, girders, vessels, piping and other metal components,…
- Interface and provide ongoing support to the Construction team and/or Clients.
- + Diploma / Certificate in construction, business or related field, or…
- + Construction Safety Ticket (CSTS 09).
- + Experience in heavy industrial Construction and or Engineering industry is an asset.
- Supervises the administration of projects during the construction cycle including technical, financial, and client satisfaction.
- AECOM is seeking Safety Watch to join our Husky Sunrise project team on site near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- This is a temporary position on a 7/7 shift rotation.
- + Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS-09) Certification required.
- + Previous oilfield maintenance or facility construction experience considered an asset…
- The Environment team in Calgary is looking for a Site Supervisor to lead remedial construction programs such as environmental drilling investigations and…
- + Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS-09 or 2020) Certification.
- + Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and…
- Welders join or sever metals in beams, girders, vessels, piping and other metal components, make metal parts used in construction and manufacturing plants, and…
- The Shoreline Construction Shift Manager will be responsible for the supervision, coordination and scheduling of construction activities on the MCR project to…
- + Experience acquired in a project management environment involving large construction projects is an asset.
- + Plan and coordinate the day-to-day activities of…
- + Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS-09 or 2020).
- AECOM is seeking a Safety Advisor to join our IOR Project Team in Cold Lake, AB.
- + Review contractor submittals for adherence to technical specifications on construction projects;
- AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Geoscience…
- AECOM is seeking a Hydraulic Specialist to join our CNRL Horizon project team on site near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- + Troubleshoot electrical control systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.