- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check, functional fitness evaluation and pre-employment drug…
- Manages and coordinates all resource requirements for maintenance work including personnel, equipment and materials.
- Support and troubleshoot the project’s IT infrastructure which includes: workstations, laptops, hardware, software, servers, printers, networking, remote access…
- Expediting of material and/or services as required to maintain the project schedule.
- Subcontractor document management including pre-access documentation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and both verbal and written skills combined with a high attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate the efforts of others to accomplish objectives.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive to various geographic locations to conduct corrosion surveys.
- Typically, 10 -12 hours per day.
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications and applicable building codes and that efficiency in labour and materials maintain…
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed.
- Complete specific labour related tasks based on client requirements.
- Must be able to read, understand, and interpret applicable documents, including; the scope of work, drawings, project plans, and all other project documents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.