Construction jobs in Acheson, AB
Comco Pipe & Supply Company
$19 an hour
- Load, unload, and move products by hand or equipment to assist in order picking duties.
- Ensure warehouse is free of debris and hazards.
Friendly Heating Ltd.
$23.75 an hour
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Creates and facilitates the project programs to ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed accordingly.
- 5+ years of related work experience.
Garneau Manufacturing Inc.
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Ensure timely communication and resolution of technical issues that arise during construction with stakeholders and project engineering.
- Yes, 10 % of the Time.
Goldenboy Masonry Ltd.
$23.90 - $40.00 an hour
- Looking for experienced Bricklayers and Bricklayer Apprentices.
- Enjoy Benefits + Vacation Pay!
$37.21 - $41.27 an hour
- Provide a high level of informed technical expertise to stakeholders in relation to Land Use, Alberta Safety Codes and infrastructure data quality, liaising…
$18 - $20 an hour
- Prepare estimates of labour and/or material costs.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificateSome college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
Superstar Quality Construction Ltd.
$17 - $35 an hour
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred).
- In need of framers or labours with at least one year experience, 17 to 35 an hour depending on level of experience, skill…
- Phoenix Petroleum Ltd is currently seeking a highly skilled labourer with Rail yard experience for our Edmonton site.
- Enforce compliance with safety procedures.
Legacy Heating & Cooling
$20 - $32 an hour
- Position requires knowledge of local construction codes /regulations and must have a minimum of 1 year experience in the trade.
Decorative Concrete Construction
$20 - $35 an hour
- Concrete Form setters , concrete placers and finishers.
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred).
- Be able to perform repetitive work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A clean drug and alcohol test.
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) with OSSA…
- Global hire is hiring agency, sited in Canada, looking for workers in areas such as Construction, Hospitality, Transport etc. Anybody interested in working with…
- This position is physically demanding and requires commitment to working safe on our job sites.
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to…
Priority 1 Sandblasting & Coatings Inc.
$28 an hour
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted, Repair cracks and holes, Mix paint to desired colour and texture, Apply paint, wallpaper…
T.B. Traffic Inc.
$19 an hour
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, load and unload materials, work with concrete, assist Heavy Equipment operators, help to ensure work site is kept safe and all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Delivering quality industrial equipment and supplies for over 40 years in Western Canada