Construction jobs in Acheson, AB
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes.
- Looking for a full-time site supervisor to oversee multiple…
Reaction Piling Inc.
- Operating forklifts and skid steers to load and unload piles and other materials.
- We are looking for a competent individual to assist in screw pile installation…
$60 an hour
- Able to properly mount a TV in drywall, concrete & brick without a Youtube video or manual in front of you.
- Live in or near an urban center.
- Assist with maintenance of project files and preparation of reports.
- Assist with major construction projects, including liaison with Owners, Consulting…
Frontier Fence & Guardrail
- Must be able to work in a Crew Environment to Install or Remove Guardrail, High Tension Cable and Hwy Signage.
- Accepting Applications for General Labourers.
- We currently have an opening for a Job Start Estimator in our Edmonton office with an estimated start date of January 1, 2020.
- What you will bring to the table:
- Perform lawn maintenance using mowers, trimmers, power rake, edgers, areators.
- Must be physically fit with good stamina and endurance.
$18 - $20 an hour
- Blanchett Neon is looking for a Shop Labourer to join our industry-leading team of signage professionals in Edmonton, AB.
- Must be physically fit and able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- This position can be physically demanding.
- Operating powered equipment (compressors, generators etc…
Unitech Construction & Renovation Ltd.
$30 an hour
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment.
Thompson Construction Group
Spruce Grove, AB
- Calculate crew productions, cycle times and durations based factors such as load sizes, haul speeds, site conditions and applicable resources.
- Handling materials within the shop and outdoors; including preparing shipments, receiving orders or loading items to be sent out, etc.
- Under the direction of the Logistics Supervisor/Manager this position is responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Services Logistics Team by generating…
General Recycling Industries Ltd.
- Load, unload, and sort materials as they are brought in.
- Reporting to the lead hand, our labourer is responsible for correctly identifying various metal…
Direct Horizontal Drilling
- Class 1 driver’s license (preferred) including clean abstract;
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST);
- Minimum Required License and Certifications: *.
- Be able to perform repetitive work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A clean drug and alcohol test.
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) with OSSA…
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- For more information visit our website at www.willscot.ca.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.