Construction jobs in Acheson, AB
- Vertex is currently accepting applications for multiple experienced full-time Swampers in Leduc, Alberta.
- Perform maintenance on units to ensure cleanliness…
- Demonstrate knowledge of provincial and federal aquatic legislation and regulatory agencies (i.e. Water Sustainability Act, Alberta Wildlife Act, BC Wildlife…
- Prepare general reports and project specific updates to clients.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines with acute attention to detail in a fast pace…
- The Leak Detection and Repair Technician successful candidate is responsible for detecting, locating, evaluating and reporting leaks onsite at client work sites…
- Prepare and present safety and performance reports for the senior management groups.
- Related Bachelor’s Degree or Certified Occupational Health & Safety…
- Working knowledge, understanding of and ability to interpret environmental regulations, guidelines, requirements and standards (i.e. Alberta Water Act, Wetland…
- Responsible for the successful completion of hydro excavation projects including: utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching, and digging.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing upstream oil and gas and industrial projects in accordance within Vertex guidelines and project scopes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.