Compassionate Care jobs
New Westminster, BC
$15 an hour
- Resident's personal care (toileting, baths/showers, etc).
- We are looking for two compassionate and reliable individuals who can work Evening shifts (2PM-10PM).
- Maintain continuity of care whenever possible.
- As a Client Care Coordinator, you will:
- Maintain accurate records of care provider availability.
$25.23 - $26.11 an hour
- Join our professional team of Clerical Support Associates as we work together to deliver compassionate care that is responsive to the healthcare needs of our…
- Recognize success because… they care.
- Are you a compassionate person driven.
- We believe that Legendary Managers strive to create an environment in which team…
- As a key member of our healthcare team, you will provide compassionate and client-focused quality care to individuals in a beautiful homelike setting.
- A key enabler of this vision is Sinai Health’s People Plan – which provides an explicit commitment to our people about our commitment to creating a workplace…
- This position is responsible to the community, the Red Deer Regional Hospital and to Alberta Health Services to ensure effective care of children, adolescents…
- Ensures public, patient care, offices, staff areas have supplies.
- Compassionate, offers a smile, polite conversation to all while working.
- Proven Vaccinations or Immunity to 8 Viruses in accordance with the Immunization Policy for Health Care Workers.
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- If you are a dedicated and compassionate Resident Care Aide who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our Long Term Care residents by providing…
- The Care Aide performs routine functions involved in the provision of care to residents.
- We are looking for a compassionate, positive and caring Care Aide, to…
Prince Edward Animal Clinic
$18 - $22 an hour
- We are a team of skilled, dedicated, compassionate people that take care of our patients, their people and of each other.
- In this role you will be:
Global Pet Foods NB
- Care- We are compassionate and love helping pets & pet lovers.
- General responsibilities of a Pet Care Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team in Almonte, Carleton Place, Arnprior and West Carleton.
- Palliative Care training/experience is an asset.
- Provide quality service according to the Care Plan and SE Health policies & procedures, including participating…
Nurse Next Door Home Care Services
- Are you a caring, compassionate person?
- Registry # with BC Care Aide Registry.
- Employment opportunities exist at Nurse Next Door for days/eves/overnights…
Be the first to see new Compassionate Care jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Seniors residences that promote freedom, friendship and fun. Magnolia Gardens, Sunridge Gardens, The Waterford& The Wexford.