Choice Communication jobs in Toronto, ON
- Possess superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional communications and elicitation skills; and.
- As the ideal candidate, you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The Senior Media Executive is responsible for the development of client specific media plans across all media…
- You have exceptional communication skills and can mentor a team, sharing best practices, and influencing work.
- A willingness to share your passion.
PI Fine Art/PI Creative Art
- Develops relationships with potential clients and initiates ongoing communication with them.
- Manages the flow of communication between their clients and the…
- Effective analytical and communication skills, as well as a strong result focus and the ability to achieve objectives under tight timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Under the direction of the Director and within the authorities delegated, the Senior Underwriter, Portfolio…
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Analyze all incoming communication in the Marketing inbox and execute any necessary next steps.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction.
- Ability to use a range of technologies for effective communications such as videoconference and synchronous web-based systems (Skype, On24, or similar).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- The administrative assistant will be supporting Underwriting, Finance, Claims and Operations Leaders…
Centre for Independent Living in Toronto
$45,000 a year
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The Self-Managed Attendant Services; Direct Funding Program (www.dfontario.ca) assists adults with physical…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills, kindness and patience for our community and team.
- We are looking for a Customer Service & Office Coordinator to join our growing…
$14.25 an hour
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Paid and on-going first class communications and sales training.
- Your Benefits to Working with Us:
- Advise, develop and manage the Gallery’s reputational external communications strategies, including sensitive issues management.
- ART + AUDIENCE + LEARNING.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Ours is a company of talented individuals who represent the scope of Optima’s capabilities. It is constant focus on the SCOPE of Our Values