Centric Software jobs
CG Consulting Group
- The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for building and managing a solid software team in Toronto; ensuring ongoing integration with parallel…
- Lead and grow several Agile teams of cross-functional software engineers.
- Ensure the team’s decisions and actions are always customer-centric.
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, email and presentation software.
- Lead and develop strategy and brand plan for MS based on patient…
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer…
Hire Results Ltd.
- High degree of computer literacy in MS Office and technical software applications.
- Are Customer-centric – they understand and embrace the role of delivering…
- Administration and ongoing configuration of cloud-based applications on Salesforce.com platform, including Kimble Professional Service Automation software.
- 5+ years in a quality assurance software development role.
- You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time…
- Proficient with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premier Pro CC, and Adobe After Effects.
- Proficiency in camera operation and lighting.
- We develop and deliver plant-centric control systems to optimize plant growth and yield, saving growers time and money.
- Take Earth's most customer-centric company.
- Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance.
- Perform bookkeeping services for clients including software assistance and set-up.
- The Staff Accountant is a professional who, under the supervision of our…
- Wireframe, annotate, and create prototypes that represent user-centric design flows and interactions.
- Experience in information architecture, interaction…
- Wireframe and annotate designs that represent user-centric design flows and interactions.
- Experience in information architecture, interaction strategy, customer…
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- Updating and maintaining the company CRM / recruiting software.
- Sundance College *is currently seeking a motivated, target-driven sales professional to fill the…
Transgroup Canada Logistics
$50,000 - $62,000 a year
- The Senior Ocean Import Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day coordination of ocean freight shipments for Import operations, as well as providing client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.