Centric Software jobs
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing, is mandatory;
- Develop vision processing centric software with focus on performance optimizations.
- M.S. CS/CE/Math or Ph.D. CS/CE/Math with 5 years of software development…
- Extraordinary talent in software engineering, including architecture and algorithms.
- Has experience building software products and taking ideas from conception…
$55,000 a year
- Previous experience working in customer-facing roles for software companies is preferred. *.
- As well as being responsible for creating and maintain content…
- 5+ years of mobile software engineering experience.
- Diagram co-founds companies that pursue big ideas in the financial, insurance, and healthcare sectors.
- EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree.
- Client Financing platforms provide technology and service to our hedge fund and Asia high-net-worth clients.
- Lead and grow several Agile teams of cross-functional software engineers.
- Ensure the team’s decisions and actions are always customer-centric.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in computing, software development and software architecture;
- Lead and guide the efforts of the software engineering team.
- They are providing a new, unified vision on ESG data and CSR management.
- Conduct a systematic review of leading ESG reporting frameworks (GRI, CDP, SASB, etc.)…
- 2+ years experience with cloud services -- including open source technology, software development, system engineering, scripting languages and cloud provider…
- Design and implement large scale distributed network centric applications using .
- Work in conjunction with software testers to fix different bugs in the product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.