Centric Software jobs
- Experience developing user-centric applications for mobile platforms.
- Experience designing software for libraries or large, multi-modular systems.
- You have knowledge of PLC/PAC, DCS Systems, HMI, SCADA and associated programming languages and software.
- As the Technical Sales Specialist (Motion Control)…
- Prior experience in process mapping and the use of related software is an asset.
- Prior experience in developing schedules and the use of related software, such…
- A respect for skilled hackers and a healthy level of paranoia that drive your security-centric approach.
- Apply and improve server deployment and troubleshooting…
- A respect for skilled hackers and a healthy level of paranoia that drive your security-centric approach..
- Own the “big picture” and work with team members to…
- Previous experience in eLearning, the education sector, enterprise software and/or high tech solutions providers preferred.
- Foosball and Ping-Pong tables.
- You are a strong advocate for a user-centric product.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog, which includes user stories for software, mechanical,…
- Proficient in using CRM software tools that create and measure KPIs.
- Reporting to the CMO, the VP of Global Sales will be responsible for creating a go-to…
- Possess an understanding of user centric functional software design.
- Experience with leading a software development team.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Maintain a customer-centric point-of-view for applications.
- DevOps experience is a plus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.