- Liaise between CBI and CBRE, to provide accurate and timely follow through on all lease negotiation requirements (i.e.
- Facilities Development – Project Manager.
- Comply with all CBRE policies and procedures.
- Analytical and quantitative skills to develop and deliver options to mitigate risk to CBRE and the client account.
- While adhering to all HSE requirements established for CBRE employees, supervisors and managers are additionally required to:
- Ability to use work order system.
- Responsible for engineering operations and directs vendors and subcontractors.
- Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective…
- The purpose of this position is to manage and lead a staff responsible for individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct…
- Working under moderate supervision, conducts and documents moderate to complex financial analysis, financial reporting and ad hoc finance projects.
- Business Analyst – Data Management.
- The Business Analyst is an integral part of the data management team by executing and improving data verification, analysis,…
- Under limited supervision, applies cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare, analyze, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports for…
- Under general supervision, provides accurate and timely data entry support for accounts receivable and other accounting functions for an assigned team with a…
- Reporting to the Director, Portfolio Services, the Lease Admin / Program Manager will maintain responsibility for oversight and management of the lease audit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.