Care Health Inc. jobs
- Qualifications - Graduate of Health Care Aide program (or provincial equivalent certificate program with minimum 500 hours in Ontario & Alberta of theory &…
- Reporting to the Director of Care, you will ensure the proper delivery of our services, including assisting with personal care, meal service and hygiene, to…
- Directs and monitors the maintenance of health care records to ensure promote compliance with regulations and quality care for the resident;
- Knowledge of designated assisted living, dementia care and home care an asset.
- Provides DHW with pertinent information regarding resident care;
- Minimum one (1) year experience in health.
- Documentation and evaluation in a senior's care setting.
- Care setting - Minimum two (2) years' experience in program…
- Reporting to the Director of Care (DOC), the Ward Clerk is responsible for a variety of clerical/administrative functions supporting the Director Of Care and…
- Ensuring safe, quality care for all residents.
- Lead - Hire, coach, and develop a team of dedicated managers and employees who provide consistently high…
- Reporting to the Director of Care or Director of Health & Wellness, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing planned, patient-oriented,…
- Qualifications - Current registration as a Registered Nurse in applicable Province/State - Experience working with seniors and unregulated care providers -…
- To follow and comply with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures;
- Reporting to the Director of Culinary Services/the Dietary Manager…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.