Capital Family Services $70,000 jobs
- The Manager, Corporate Support is a vital operational leadership role and is responsible for leading, planning, implementing and managing a comprehensive range…
- Manage and oversee goods and service contracts for the area.
- Indirectly supports the Operations department by providing reliable, clean and safe equipment as…
- 40+ patients seen per day - young families, elderly patients, WCB patients, etc.
- The position is remunerated by a clinic service contract, and requires the GP…
- In these part time service contract positions the family physicians will work collaboratively with an inter-disciplinary health care team to provide culturally…
- Make recommendations and oversee execution of capital projects including building improvements and leasehold improvements; ensures preventative maintenance…
Redlen Technologies Inc.
- Establish maintenance and repair services for new equipment and processes; follow manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special…
- 30-35 patients per day.
- On-call - one week out of 6, phone calls only, less than 5 calls/wk on average.
- No ER or palliative care required.
St. Margaret’s School
- 7+ years of fundraising experiences and demonstrated success including fundraising for a capital or endowment campaign.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Previous experience in the planning and execution of a capital campaign, an asset.
- Serve as a strategic member to various committees of the School Board,…
- Providing exemplary service to all stakeholders, the Controller builds strong relationships that support the school’s values of Truth, Courage, Caring,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.