Capital Family Services jobs
$48,202 - $60,253 a year
- Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and…
- Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Assist the Director of Technical Services with the preparation of capital budgets, overseeing the development of five year capital plans for each site.
Top Down Ventures
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Provides input regarding capital and operating budget within assigned area(s).
- Reporting to the Regional Systems Manager, Transcription Services, and working…
- As a Disability Claims Specialist, you help process disability insurance claims, promote occupational health and manage disabilities.
- Resources Management: Manages human, capital, financial and information resources so that organizational objectives are achieved.
- Apply business development and relationship management sales and service principles, practices and techniques, to support the achievement of target level sales…
- Strives to enhance service delivery, leads quality assurance activities and fosters partnerships with user departments.
- With close to 50 years of physician-focused experience, MD has one main goal: to help Canada physicians and their families achieve financial well-being.
$82,302 a year
- Collaborating with other Managers in the Housing & Relocation Services office to ensure mutual support, optimal efficiency, and consistency in service is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.