Capital Family Services jobs
- Develop core functionality and components for applications; services and websites, in support of Consumer and B2B facing users, by starting with business needs…
$40.36 - $53.63 an hour
- Major responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to human resource management, fiscal management, professional/staff development, leadership,…
- Make recommendations on capital spends.
- What you’ll need to succeed:
- Compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Maintain appropriate daily inventory levels.
$74,353 - $98,792 a year
- NSHA provides health services to Nova Scotians and some specialized services to Maritimers and Atlantic Canadians.
- Department: 50016647 W&C Midwife Program.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Commercial Leasing Associate, Corporate Head Office, Halifax, NS.
- Ability to generate and close deals.
- Assist in preparing annual property operating and capital budgets.
- Provide excellent customer service to all tenants, prospective tenants and stakeholders.
$35.66 - $47.38 an hour
- The Operations Manager will liaise effectively with the medical, administrative, professional and support staff, to ensure the efficient and effective operation…
- Strong documentation, planning, problem-solving, organizational and customer service skills.
- Contribute to new product implementation and provide upkeep to…
- All family physicians must be eligible for certification with the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Type of Remuneration: FFS - Fee For Service.
- Duffus Health Centre is seeking a full-time family physician to join this collaborative care clinic of 11 family physicians, a community based psychiatrist,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.