Canadian Campus Communities jobs
- The Department of Physiology & Pharmacology in the Cumming School of Medicine invites applications for a Research Assistant.
$4,227 - $5,049 a month
- Represent Saskatchewan Polytechnic and the Advancement as appropriate at key community and business events.
- Category of work Full Time.
- Flexible hours based on the needs of the campus.
- The Janitor will ensure that the facilities are clean and well maintained by cleaning and care- taking of the…
$113,500 - $190,000 a year
- Oversee the provision of technical support, development of and application of Engineering Standards for infrastructure and building systems across campus, and…
- Tenure Information Non-Tenure Track.
- The University invites and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including from groups that are…
- Full Time Equivalent (FTE): 1.0.
- Fibrotic disease represents ~45% of the health care costs in the developed world.
$39.82 an hour
- Serves as a resource to the College community regarding research integrity and ethical.
- External stakeholders and industry/community research partners, as well…
$66,500 - $110,000 a year
- The SBA assists leadership teams with various financial activities while maintaining a strong connection to Central Financial Services and other SBAs on campus.
$48,582 - $58,994 a year
- Attend both on and off campus events across the province.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of…
$113,499 - $189,164 a year
- The Director ensures compliance with regulatory and audit requirements; stays conversant on legislation and legislative changes within the public sector; and,…
- Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
- The Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) organization is responsible for…
- Assist in the coordination of the delivery of campus recruitment programs and initiatives.
- Partners with stakeholders responsible for the campus strategic plan…
$60,000 a year
- The Campus Director is the pro-active leader who maintains administration and education standards to ensure success of a campus.
Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
- Participate and communicate with Le Cordon Bleu’s international web marketing community.
- Responsible for Lead Generation in local, national and international…
- Candidates should be able to teach a broad range of performance and academic courses with an emphasis on Jazz while remaining actively engaged in the community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.