Canadian Campus Communities jobs
$60,000 a year
- The Campus Director is the pro-active leader who maintains administration and education standards to ensure success of a campus.
Shawnigan Lake School
Shawnigan Lake, BC
- Collaborating with other department members to foster student engagement through a demanding curriculum and experience with teaching high school science from…
- The successful candidate will be a major user of analytical facilities in the UBC Okanagan Fipke Laboratory for Trace Element Research (FiLTER) and will have…
- Rogers is seeking a NOC Specialist responsible for the Tier 3 Operations support of Rogers Core Networks carrying Enterprise Services.
$68,738 a year
- E. Develops and delivers finance related training sessions to the campus community (departments and faculties).
- Office of Enterprise Risk and Assurance:
- Members of racialized communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of.
- The Department of Biology at Mount Allison University invites…
$19.40 - $23.28 an hour
- Status: Term, maternity leave replacement of up to 18 months, with the possibility of extension.
- Full Time Equivalent (FTE): 1.0.
$75,507 a year
- The Procurement Partner - Facilities will be responsible for liaising between Building Operations, Energy & Water Services, and Infrastructure Development and…
$66,500 - $110,000 a year
- The SBA assists leadership teams with various financial activities while maintaining a strong connection to Central Financial Services and other SBAs on campus.
$15.87 - $19.04 an hour
- Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00-4:30 Because of nature of work, shifts may not be with in business hours and some night shifts and weekend shifts maybe required.
- Prospective candidates should have an active research program in a field relevant to Canadian Studies.
- Scholarship focuses on critical issues in contemporary…
- Features include a fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities, on-site cafeteria, and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with…
- Assist in the coordination of the delivery of campus recruitment programs and initiatives.
- Partners with stakeholders responsible for the campus strategic plan…
Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
- Participate and communicate with Le Cordon Bleu’s international web marketing community.
- Responsible for Lead Generation in local, national and international…
$28.35 - $34.67 an hour
- Facilitating a faculty learning community focused on the integration of technology in a student-centered environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.