Canadian Campus Communities jobs
- To assist in maintaining and improving various Prayer, Arts, and Worship spaces on campus.
- The Student Ministries intern provides learning and ministry…
- Communicate about scholarship awards to the campus community, and provide information to the Marketing Communication team and other relevant departments…
- Develop TWU culture in the FAR Centre through intentional opportunities to engage students in community building activities.
- The primary focus of the position is the verification of student records, including degree requirements.
- The following work must be completed error free in all…
- Prepare and Distribute Press Releases: Write and execute campus press releases utilizing best practices for the various campus constituencies including…
- This position, reporting to the Vice President, Finance provides superior, confidential administrative and office management services in and for the VP, Finance…
- This position provides key input to development of strategies, plans and practices, and participates in strategic initiatives that support the University’s…
- Complete foot and mobile patrol checks of all buildings and surrounding areas on campus.
- Maintain complete confidentiality regarding all security matters on…
- Assist with recruiting leaders from the university community in reviewing applications, interviewing and selecting; evaluate trainee performance and provide…
- The Casual Clinical Registered Nurse provides primary care nursing duties in the TWU Langley campus medical clinic.
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.