Canadian Campus Communities jobs
You refined by:
Queen's University (undo)
- Maintains and manages the campus network infrastructure, ensuring continued service through careful monitoring and proactive management.
- 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Days).
- Casual Cleaners perform a range of cleaning duties and work various shifts up to maximum of 19.5 work hours per week.
- Advise on safe practices or direct faculty, staff, and students to others on campus in the resolution of a safety issue or question.
- Acts as a back-up during the Executive Director’s absence, providing leadership and representing Advancement Communications, Marketing, Events and Donor…
- Basic ability to trouble-shoot modern building systems and complex scientific equipment so as to efficiently manage technical support from both on-campus and…
- Coordinate ATEP (on-campus and community-based):
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the delivery of community- based on campus summer sessions.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.