Canadian Campus Communities jobs
You refined by:
$60,000 a year
- The Campus Director is the pro-active leader who maintains administration and education standards to ensure success of a campus.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with both on-and-off-campus team members.
- ** NO EXTERNAL CANDIDACIES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION ***.
Futures Canadian College
- Focus on deadlines, deliverables and overall financial results for the campus.
- Monitoring and analyzing campus performance data to guarantee responsiveness to…
$57,260 a year
- Ability to engage with Aboriginal communities and maintain proper relationship.
- Communicates with external partners and community representatives on the tasks…
$100,067 - $159,848 a year
- Ability to develop projects, plans and budgets, and to engage in on-going communication with senior management and the Ryerson community.
- Features include a fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities, on-site cafeteria, and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with…
- Works with applicants and faculties across campus to provide a seamless and efficient admissions process for students; develops cooperative and trusting…
$66,787 a year
- Failure to act decisively could have a detrimental effect and adversely impact the university community, affecting up to tens of thousands of students, faculty…
New Westminster, BC
- The Career Advisor also designs and facilitates workshops and webinars, participates in community networking and outreach, establishes relationships with local…
$53,019 a year
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing and implementing the graphic language and visual brand for the Museum.
- Three year Graphic Design program.
- The Department of Family Medicine in the Cumming School of Medicine invites applications for three (3) Research Assistant(s).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.