Canada $35,200 jobs
- The End-User Support Specialist will coordinate with the IT Support group to continually provide efficient technical support to Pinchin employees.
- Project setups to ensure accuracy of details maintained in company project management system.
- Analyze and verify consistency, completeness and accuracy of…
- In this role, you will provide technical support for the environmental permitting, assessment, and monitoring of development projects, including environmental…
- Reporting to the regional Vice President, and overseeing the regional Hazardous Materials team, the Director will provide leadership and technical expertise as…
- As the ideal candidate, you are someone who wants to expand your professional development beyond the project level.
- 8 to 15 years of related experience.
- Conduct effective worker exposure and workplace monitoring.
- Conduct effective safety inspections and audits.
- Build and maintain positive client relationships.
- The combined skills of our engineers, architects, technicians and support personnel with their diverse backgrounds in design, project management, and…
- The Project Manager will work on a variety of projects such as: audits/assessments, construction site inspections, noise and air monitoring, confined space…
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with relevant BC regulations and have 3-5 years of experience in the environmental consulting industry.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables, advise on constructability.
- Manage costs in order to meet budget.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.