- The successful candidate will lead a team of engineers responsible for software development across multiple domains (ADAS, Infotainment, Vehicle Controls).
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and testing of embedded controls requirements and software that meet OBD regulatory…
- Upcoming generation of Electric and Autonomous Vehicles.
- Involves a combination of design work, modeling, simulation and data collection.
- Simulink based algorithm development, testing, and vehicle calibration.
- The student will gain exposure to complex control systems, vehicle safety and compliance…
- We are looking for software development interns who responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed Android based information and…
- The selected candidate shall provide technical expertise to QA team and must have a strong sense of quality ownership.
- Responsible for contributing to the creation, maintenance, and support of all.
- Audio Functionality within the General Motors Infotainment system.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.