- You will work directly with assigned teachers (including the host teacher), participate in activities both inside and outside the classroom, and be engaged with…
- INKspire is looking for a dynamic and outgoing individual to coordinate and represent INKspire at various events and activities of the organization.
- In particular, we are currently seeking a Library and Field Trip Assistant who will help out the East Three Elementary and Secondary School in Inuvik.
YOUR LIFE COUNTS! INTERNATIONAL INC
Welland South, ON
- We need help with some specific web development needs at www.yourlifecounts.org It is imperative that you are very well experienced in Word Press and that you…
- Excellent proficiency in business communication, in English.
- Knowledge of social media planning and execution.
- Ability to develop a business scaling strategy.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Socializing and learning about Canada.
- Together Project provides training, guidance, and interpretation and translation assistance to help each Welcome Group…
- PeaceGeeks is looking for savvy Content Writers to help research and produce written content and articles for PeaceGeeks’ Blog!
- Part-time hours: 3 per week.
- SHENARO is living and SHENARO i*s an eternal optimist, who you will see juggling between passion and pursuit of positivity in years to come.
$29.65 - $35.72 an hour
- You will be is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and evaluation of an innovative, customer-focused volunteer program, while…
- The team at Ripple Foundation is looking for facilitators to deliver our Write It Workshops for children aged 8-14 years for the Junior Festival held in May…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.