- A senior product manager is responsible for setting strategic direction and optimizing performance for a one or more specific technology functions (i.e.
- Help develop digital education sessions, providing input and collection of materials and insights to further socialize digital marketing activities across teams…
- This position is responsible for the omni operation of a category, a group of categories or multiple departments.
- Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- The Senior Category Manager designs, develops, and executes strategies for complex categories, as determined by established sales, qualitative, and quantitative…
- Identify opportunities to improve process and systems and implement standardized solutions across the eCom Merchandising area of responsibility and other areas…
- Capable to effectively communicate results to stakeholders both in depth as well as in high-level summary to tie back overall eComm Canada Strategy.
- This position is the primary lead for Replenishment providing the support for a Region on the Replenishment Store Support team.
- Travel component up to 30%.
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing the success of live Sellers on the Walmart Canada Marketplace.
- The Manager, Editorial Content & Audience Growth, will lead a diverse group of senior editors, journalists, and marketers, aiming to help Canadians shop smarter…
- The Associate Manager, Site Merchandising leads planning and delivery of their portfolio of critical site experiences including categories, seasonal events, new…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.