Call Centre jobs
Quebec City, QC
Remote work available
$22 an hour
- Looking for call operator to work remotely as part of a support hotline for an upcoming educational initiative.
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred).
$13.50 an hour
- This position will include physical exertion such as repetitive lifting, pushing and pulling receptacles that weigh from 50 to 75 pounds as part of their daily…
- Ability to type at 50 words per minute.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Performs all duties related to the handling of the switchboard, locating requested…
$23.29 - $25.37 an hour
- As well as responding to internal and external inquiries, staff provides direction and information to appropriate departments, programs and services.
St. Leonard's Community Services London & Region
$18.50 an hour
- In accordance with SLCS’ policy on Police Background Checks, this position requires that the individual provide, at their own cost, a clear Police Check which…
- Responsible for receiving and forwarding all non auto-attendant telephone calls in the absence of the switchboard/receptionist.
On Call Service Center
- You also must have your own gear ( hard hat, high-viz, safety boots).
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual.
- Ability to support, supervise, guide and mentor HCA/CHWs in the delivery of quality care.
- The CHW Supervisor coordinates the delivery of Home Support Services…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.