Buyer $40,000 jobs in Vaughan, ON
- In this role, you will:
- Utilize your knowledge of current market trends.
- Create purchase orders and manage pricing.
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU*IF YOU….
$40,000 a year
- Job Title: Jr. Procurement & Purchasing Associate.
- Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Jr.
- Keep Inventories at optimum levels.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- We're looking for a Product Buyer to join our Sunwing Vacations Inc. Partner Development Toronto team.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effective…
- Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this position is responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to business spend and vendor management, assisting…
- We are currently recruiting for an Assistant, Investment.
- The role of an Assistant, Investment is to support the team with the maintenance and documentation of…
Canada Archery Online
$23.10 an hour
- The Buyer will have responsibility for running all procurement functions.
- Ensuring that Canada Archery Online delivers on its promises to customers, retail…
Social Pulse Marketing
- This position will offer exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
- You are going to fit right in if:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field, OR 2+ years of Amazon experience.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Canada’s fastest growing full service Media agency, located in Toronto’s historic Distillery District, is looking for a junior media buyer to purchase, schedule…
- This position is responsible for assisting the Associate Director with all aspects of trading and campaign maintenance across multiple channels while ensuring a…
- Negotiate media campaigns directly with sales representatives.
- Purchase all assigned media to campaign parameters.
- Assist with the preparation of media POVs.
- Medcan has a comprehensive range of diagnostic assessments, which, in combination with innovative programs tailored to specific needs, are designed to…
- At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
- The administrative assistant performs tasks as necessary to support the buying team.
- The Buyer is responsible for the assortment and selection of product, with a high-level of financial accountability.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Purchase and delivery of produce to our stores and Production Facility.
- Negotiating with vendors at the Ontario food Terminal.
- 3 Paid Personal Days per Year\*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.