Buyer $40,000 jobs in Vaughan, ON
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field, OR 2+ years of Amazon experience.
- Reporting into the Head of Merchandising, Planning and Allocation, the Retail Assistant Buyer will be responsible for in-season management of inventory &…
- Help us boldly shape retail in Canada.
- They are an important member of the Non-Merchandise Procurement team, whose mandate is to support procurements and…
THMR Development Inc.
$18 - $26 an hour
- THMR DEVELOPMENT is looking for a purchasing Administrator with purchasing and sales abilities.
- The candidate's role is to help manage all purchasing materials…
- We are looking for someone who loves both the buying and the planning side of media with a B2B focus.
- They want to leave each day having learned something new…
- Media Buying Associates provide entry level support to Mindshare’s Trading team – with a goal to improve and streamline data entry and maintenance as it relates…
- We are an integral part in capturing client’s vision to reach the intended audience – efficiently and effectively.
- What you will love about this position:
- We are responsible for negotiating and purchasing online and offline media.
- We are an integral part in capturing client’s vision to reach the intended audience …
- Organization: Real Food for Real Kids.
- Location: East End of Toronto, ON.
- Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator/Buyer - Contract (15 months, with possibility of…
$28.76 - $33.87 an hour
- We are currently looking for a Buyer who has experience procuring pharmaceuticals for retail pharmacy and/or hospital inpatient pharmacy.
- Purchase and delivery of produce to our stores and Production Facility.
- Negotiating with vendors at the Ontario food Terminal.
- 3 Paid Personal Days per Year\*.
- The Buyer is responsible for the assortment and selection of product, with a high-level of financial accountability.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
- The administrative assistant performs tasks as necessary to support the buying team.
- Fashion buyers use their sense of style, knowledge of fashion trends, and understanding of their target customers' needs to create a focused fashion assortment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.