Buyer $40,000 jobs in Vaughan, ON
Sort by: relevance -
- Adecco is currently recruiting for a Production Coordinator Planner/Scheduler for a temp to perm contract with our Client in Etobicoke, ON.
$25 - $28 an hour
- Our public sector client has an immediate requirement for a Procurement Assistantto join their team in the downtown core.
$22.14 an hour
- Adecco is hiring for an Insurance Operations Coordinator for our top insurance company client in Downtown Toronto.
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
$36.69 - $40.19 an hour
- Conducts training sessions for Buyers and divisional staff.
- A certificate from a recognized Purchasing program such as Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB…
$79,661 a year
- SENIOR BUYER (2) (12 MONTH – CONTRACTS).
- Exciting things are happening at the City of Brampton.
- Take a look at what employees are working on related to our Term…
- Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence, have the latitude to take ownership of their…
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Implements detailed plans and recommends policies/procedures regarding program specific requirements with respect to financial accounting, accounts payable and…
- 243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8.
- Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community…
RS Tec Systems Inc.
- Looking for Procurement Specialist for 6 months contract in downtown Toronto starting end of September.
- An undergraduate Degree in Business Administration,…
- Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material.
- It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as…
- The Materials Coordinator is responsible for the efficient flow of raw materials into the Olivieri processing factories.
- Provide buyers with support to issue purchase orders or other related requests.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner in compliance with Kinectrics policies and…
- IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience, so it’s not surprising that IMAX employees and their careers go beyond the ordinary.
$30 an hour
- Procurement Administrator for a Provincial Government Ministry located in Downtown Toronto.
- Act as the contact for business units in identifying Sourcing needs…
- Provide support to Buyers for day-to-day procurement operations.
- Buyer will source and purchase materials as required.
- Negotiate purchases for all major items.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Adecco helps more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. Find out how we can help you achieve your career goals.