Buyer jobs in Vaughan, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
North York, ON
Buyer jobs nationwide
- Reporting to the Procurement Director for Caldic Canada Inc., the Junior Buyer will be an integral part of the Procurement team and will have ownership of the…
- \*Please complete the survey link so we can understand who you are, how you work best, and how we can help you be successful in this role.
$35,000 a year
- And can you search the MLS for homes matching buyers criteria, read and write purchase and sale agreements, prepare CMA’s for Seller prospects, comfortable…
- The Buyer is responsible for a wide range of purchases supporting various departments at Baylis Medical.
- As a member of the Supply Chain department, the Buyer…
- Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in …
- Negotiates with suppliers regarding purchasing criteria such as price, quality, service for materials or electronic parts that is more complex or non-routine in…
- We are currently looking for a Buyer- Indirect (Services) to join our team in Services and Support Purchasing in Mississauga, ON.
- The Assistant Buyer is responsible for providing support and follow up for the Senior Buyer in all aspects of the Womens Tops, Dresses and Bottoms business.
Bailey Metal Products Limited
- Reporting directly to the Corporate Steel Procurement/Purchasing Manager, the Buyer is responsible for transactional support and procurement of required…
- The Strategic Sourcing Buyer will be procuring products and services in support of various Line of Business.
- The buyer will be responsible to interface with our…
- Monitor suppliers to achieve procurement targets in price, delivery and quality.
- Responsible for negotiating and managing the procurement of key commodities, or…
- At our site in Aurora.
- Implement category strategy at the plant level.
- Within the category management, this position will focus cost management, supplier…
Independent Mechanical Supply, Inc.
- Under the supervision of the Purchasing Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Buyers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Commodity Buyer is responsible for developing and delivering commercial strategies for their commodity areas, identifying and delivering savings, and adding…
- ToysRUs Canada, proud to be Canadian owned and operated, has an Assistant Buyer opportunity at our Head Office, reporting to a Buyer.
- Thyssenkrupp Elevator (Canada) Limited has an immediate opening in our Scarborough office for the position of Buyer.
- Manage and execute material BuyIn strategy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Chudleigh's Bakery is a privately owned Canadian company, based in Milton, Ontario, Canada.