Buyer jobs in Vaughan, ON
$60,000 - $140,000 a year
- No prior real estate experience is necessary*.
- Research to create offers that is a win/win for sellers and the company.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Work within the print department with suppliers to provide high quality products at the lowest possible price in a timely manner.
- The candidate should have strong manufactruring experience and prefer somone from lighting industry.
- Effective purchasing/negotiation of products, contributing…
Subat Realty Inc.
$14 - $15 an hour
- Call new leads and follow up with existing leads for potential home buyers/sellers.
- This is a part-time role for 20-24 hours per week, 5-9pm and weekend 10am…
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach.
- Hatch Coding is a software company that teaches kids and teens how to read and write code.
C2C Cabinetry Inc.
$31 an hour
- Experience 5 years or more.
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services.
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials and…
ClearPier Performance Inc.
$52.88 an hour
- Salary: *Base salary of $52.88 per hour.
- In addition, a performance bonus of up to $15,000 will be provided at the end of every 12-month period of employment.
- Director will be located in Toronto and will be part of an in-house media team.
- That will create breakthrough media plans and execute digital media buying.
- Negotiate and replenish products at competitive market price, while ensuring accurate delivery.
- Reporting to the Category Manager, the Buyer is responsible for…
- Working collaboratively within the creative team of creative directors, graphic designers, and copywriters, the Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for…
Canada Archery Online
$23.10 an hour
- The Buyer will have responsibility for running all procurement functions.
- Ensuring that Canada Archery Online delivers on its promises to customers, retail…
MIKE NIVEN INTERIOR DESIGN INC.
- Purchase and Coordination for all related projects and office; including Vendor Request for Quotes, Client Pricing Summaries, Purchase Orders, tracking of…
- Health Care Associate Media Director will be located in Toronto and will be.
- Part of an in-house media team that will create breakthrough media plans and.
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Develop, nurture and maintain close working relationships with the decision-makers including;Mine/Mill Managers, consultants, operator/maintenance, supply chain…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.