Business Plan Experts $90,400 jobs
- Provide technology and business vision alignment.
- Analyze & select the technologies and platforms that will support our business objectives.
- Produce and maintain project plans.
- Lead technical discussions with the partners while involving appropriate solution experts.
- Experience with Kanban is a plus.
- Own the integration of offline activities (conferences) into our digital acquisition and nurturing plans.
- Should be able to demonstrate how your efforts across…
- Execute communications plans to build awareness, understanding and change adoption.
- Assess training needs, recommend/develop customized plans by audience.
$95,700 - $178,800 a year
- Coordinate data acquisition and activities across multiple institutions, and plan distributed infrastructure and operations.
- We are looking for a proven analytics leader with sound leadership skills, polished business & political acumen, expert CRM analytics knowledge and diplomatic…
- Lead in the preparation of annual plan and monthly updates.
- Define, manage and track digital marketing strategy and promotional plans across all companies…
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Ability to clarify requirements and ensure solution meets business needs.
$89,823 - $112,279 a year
- Providing substantive expert input to the review and development of housing policies, strategies, programs, regulations and standards.
- Identify opportunities to gain business and executive commitment through the development / presentation of business cases.
- You will be responsible for driving decisions to ensure the delivery team can effectively execute project plans.
- Annual bonus contingent on performance;
- Fundamental to this role is significant collaboration and consensus building across the business units including the second line of defense oversight function,…
- Working knowledge of business processes;
- In collaboration with the various business departments, he or she develops simple and effective business processes…
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and execute plans resulting in significant business transformation.
- Develop complete and accurate business requirements…
- Undergraduate degree in a business related field.
- Solid client relationship development and business development abilities.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.