Business Plan Experts $70,400 jobs
- Supervise system infrastructure that enables to create, store and disseminate content among relevant stakeholders (touchpoint levels) and develop them by…
- Understand the business challenges and opportunities for HR;
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or business;
$42 an hour
- Serve as a catalyst and expert resource to promote and maintain a positive safety culture within the BU.
- Maintains consistency with policies, standards, and…
$69,559 - $79,307 a year
- Two years of experience providing business analysis and/or business system analysis on large scale business operations and/or high risk projects.
$76,005 - $86,759 a year
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst (Sr. BSA) provides business systems analysis services mapping the ongoing business and technology needs consistent with the…
- Create a plan, execute functional testing and manage outcomes for features and fix releases.
- Become an expert on the APEXA solution in order to develop system…
$65,835 - $87,365 a year
- The Senior Business Analyst will work with clients and technical experts to translate their vision for the future into meaningful solutions, clearly documented…
$72,696 a year
- Confirming outcomes with business owners;
- Acting as a subject matter expert to the team on technical business processes, rules, procedures and screen layouts,…
$40.05 - $53.55 an hour
- Define and formally document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with subject matter experts, technical leads,…
- Develop business relationships with our customers and business partners and offer innovative, value-added solutions to customers;
- Serve as a point of contact for Partnership inquiries; contact will include mid-level business discussions to develop plans, serving as a resource for Loyalty…
- Develop relationships with employees who are expert users of the systems.
- Leverage application/technology functionality to resolve complex business issues.
United Way Lower Mainland
$78,216 a year
- This role focuses on public relations and media in support of the organizations business plan.
- Provides media training for staff, including Management team and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.