Business Plan Experts $60,000 jobs
You refined by:
$31.99 - $44.96 an hour
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Ensure appropriate business participation in projects…
- Design business process and configure user applications to solve business need.
- Explore and capture business and stakeholder requirements.
Mercuri Urval AG
- Negotiate and close business deals.
- Demonstrate expertise in the competitor landscape with expert knowledge of industry best practices.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Schedule, communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, review and enforce policies and procedures.
- AutoShack is seeking a dynamic Call Center Manager…
- Proven strong business acumen and sound business judgement while advocating for business needs.
- Enable and coach Business Analysts to interface with subject…
- 5+ years supporting data-warehousing / big-data project business requirements.
- Familiarity with leading business intelligence solutions such as Tableau, Power…
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both.
- 5+ years of SQL and .
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
$116,100 - $139,300 a year
- The BA has a major responsibility in providing the Director General with in-depth business and client intelligence for the development of business and strategic…
- This work allows the organization to make informed decisions and to plan for the future.
- Write technical documentation for ETL processes in order to support…
- Partner with internal Store team to develop business requirements and prioritize features/requests to deliver business goals.
- As a recognized expert, support business partners in the development of their analytical solutions.
- Master's degree in business intelligence, an asset.
- Demonstrates advanced ability in compiling and maintaining APQP and internally required Engineering documents (Eng. Specs., BOM, prototype control plans, 8Ds,…
- Providing specialized healthcare and professional customers expertise and business/finance advice which increases the business owner's ability to succeed in…
- Develop the annual occupational training plans for each shift.
- Report on compliance with the training plans and monthly progress.
Health Care Services International Inc.
- Develop and implement business/territory plans to achieve targets.
- Close business consistently at or above target revenue levels.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Company stock purchase plan with matching contributions.
- Experience with scoping and implementing business needs,.
- You ensure the quality of all our releases.
- Function within regional teams as a team player to develop and execute business plans, which identify and/or address local customer needs and business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.