Business Plan Experts $60,000 jobs
- Your goal would be to provide expert advice and financial solutions to address any business requirement at every stage of the company’s life cycle.
- They are in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
- The Business Development Manager supports the growth of Robarts Clinical Trials’ (RCT) business and generates annual sales by identifying new strategic…
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, and develop business plans.
- Build and present business cases.
- Become a technical expert on green industry products and…
- Target and develop business with new clients to secure profitable relationships.
- Pursue relationships with existing client base, to generate net new business.
- 3-5 years sales and/or business development experience;
- Proactively seek and solicit new business opportunities to grow the LodgeLink platform;
- Generated new opportunities by presenting business cases and offering unique global solutions that would solve clients' unique business challenges.
- Use the Miller Heiman LAMP Process to develop and manage a robust account development plan.
- Understand the business processes within your client, particularly…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.