Business Plan Experts $60,000 jobs
- Plan events such as trade show and/or client visits.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Business Development, the candidate will be in charge of…
- The Materials Management lead is in a key role aligning business and IT functions, leverages best business process and solution practices, technologies, tools…
$59,900 - $79,900 a year
- Develop business cases and operating expense plans, as required.
- Identify and prioritize space needs in support of the University’s Master Plan.
- This person will work closely with management and Talent & Culture business partners and will act as a communications expert.
- Collect Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans of transition team.
- The Service Transition Expert is responsible for ensuring the successful transition…
- Providing specialized healthcare and professional customers expertise and business/finance advice which increases the business owner's ability to succeed in…
- Assist in improving our business processes.
- Plan software releases and manage procedures.
- Plan, implement and support continuous integration processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related field.
- The analytical skills necessary to plan, design, and/or enhance enterprise-wide systems for tracking…
- . Develop the overall communication strategy and tactical plans, based on a strong understanding of the client's context (TA, business type, corporate…
- The Senior Training Specialist is the Training and Subject Matter Expert throughout multiple lines of business at their domiciled site in their assigned region.
- Expert knowledge of ATS design, implementation, workflow and data extraction.
- Act as the liaison for the hiring plan between Finance, TA and Client groups,…
FED IT Canada
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Assist with the creation of test data in support of test plans, executing test plans as needed.
- Configure SAP modules according to business needs.
- Analyze business reporting and perform root cause analysis;
- Review detailed plans & metrics with senior management, as required;
- In your role, you will:
- Identify opportunities to gain business and executive commitment through the development / presentation of business cases.
- Empower and develop self and others.
- Strategic planning (design, enhancement plan, sustainability plan).
- Supervise deployment of the sustainability plan.
- This job is permanent, full-time.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Market Intelligence - be the expert in the emerging smart…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.