Business Plan Experts $60,000 jobs
- Supporting Capex (capital expenditure) plan and building economic business cases as required.
- Sound analytical skills to develop/understand business cases.
- This would include ensuring alignment of NB profitability reporting with the business.
- Support the Model Office workstream which helps the business understand…
- Maintain and manage plans, specifications, cost, and material estimates, subcontract and related reports.
- Maintain accurate cost control plans by entering daily…
Nothers The Award Store
- Minimum 2 years of business development and sales experience in management capacity.
- Post-secondary education in business or marketing or relevant work…
- Partner with stakeholders, product owners, and solution architects to create solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
$30 - $38 an hour
- Company paid Health and Dental Benefits plan.
- Our 4 branch locations in London, Cambridge, Sarnia and Windsor, are looking for seasoned 310T Truck and Coach…
- Development of client relationships and new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in the leadership of multidisciplinary project teams and business…
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant business-to-business sales experience, with an additional 2-3 years of supervisory/management responsibility.
- Acts as an internal expert resource in the exchange of technical information for project teams, and provides technical insight and recommendations to the…
- This includes and is not limited to use of competency assessments, annual performance development plans, individual learning plans, referral to practice…
- Assists in developing and implementing communication plans.
- Provides assistance to project teams and partners with QA, technology and business stakeholders.
- For those outside of the London, ON are, a minimum of 2 days per week in-office is required.
- This role will be accountable for driving the profitable revenue…
- Ability to confidently tell stories using data and deliver compelling, effective presentations to a wide range of stakeholders from all areas of the business,…
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- The GMS Services Manager is a key technical expert in Canadian and US expatriate tax and will have a strong understanding of the GMS business.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.