Business Plan Experts $60,000 jobs
- Provide expert guidance to data teams and project groups as required.
- Work with business process leads and drive project work to required timelines.
Fidelity Factory Inc.
$50,000 - $85,000 a year
- We are looking for someone with expert level SharePoint knowledge.
- Must have the ability to learn about and understand business problems / issues and build…
- Ensure alignment of the tailings plan with the capital projects portfolio.
- Provide expert level inputs and reviews to support the FEED/ design engineering of…
- Act as a domain expert with the following Cloud Service Providers: Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS); identify and enforce Azure/AWS architectural…
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent certification in a business-related field is an asset.
- To become and remain knowledgeable of Blacklines offerings,…
- Provide expert level support to business areas through communication and training on available software tools and processes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on service and procedures.
- Develop actions plans to affect behavior change (e.g. dependability, overall job performance).
- Undergraduate degree in a business related field.
- Solid client relationship development and business development abilities.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Analytical: Able to quickly assess situations, build appropriate plans and execute those plans flawlessly.
- Work with CHF policy analyst to create content for…
$40.05 - $53.55 an hour
- Work with internal staff to plan the spot check routes using ARCGIS.
- Act at the subject matter expert in responding to public inquiries on the Cart Spot Check…
- Bachelor's degree in business is desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years business development experience selling to executives; 5+ years would be desirable.
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits.
- Manage, maintain and be the subject matter expert for well related geological information…
- Develop business acumen and maintain close relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate within a team as well as the business, and…
$99,684 - $103,662 a year
- O Acting as learning and documentation consultant to understand the business" needs around operational learning and documentation; creating appropriate learning…
- Define and document business problems and/or opportunities for proposed initiatives, identifying and validating the key business requirements.
- Strong knowledge of business and a good business sense.
- The Business Manager will work closely with the General Manager and other regional business leaders in…
- We are a community partner and licensed Pharmacy, providing expert solutions and support resources to healthcare professionals, hospitals, patients and their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.