Business Plan Experts $60,000 jobs
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to collaborate with a cross-section of internal stakeholders; demonstrate business acumen, create innovative…
- Demonstrated experience with business process analysis (7+ years’ experience as a business analyst specializing in business process analysis/improvement).
- Assess and address technical and business risks with the product management team.
- Experience working with enterprise IT customers to discover and validate…
- Collaborating with the National Employee Benefits team and Regional Employee Benefits leadership structure, the Digital Project Manager is an ideal role for…
- Assist with developing the annual business plan and budget for the business line in respect of technical and training aspects.
- Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One; and.
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business…
- Participating in (when required) marketing and business development meetings.
- Lead proposal development, including the development of work plans, scopes and…
- Perform and oversee business as usual system business administrative tasks.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with IT and other internal business…
- Implement targeted well-being plans in client groups to influence employee physical and mental well-being and support material reduction in disability rates,…
BC Dairy Association
- Ability to enhance business processes with cross-functional teams.
- The Director will design, implement, and evaluate digital communications plans, and manage a…
- You’ll be managing and driving sales by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities, plus you’ll be nurturing long-term relationships with…
- The position will lead the Shopper Marketing Team that is responsible for developing shopper marketing strategies that connect shopper behavior, trends and…
- May also plan and implement field programs to assess environmental conditions, prepare impact assessment reports, and develop remediation plans.
- Collaborate with technical resources, business subject matter experts to establish the technical performance needs;
- Manage the profitability of projects.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One.
- We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.