Business Plan Experts $60,000 jobs
- You hold a university degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering.
- By liaising with the external clients, you will draft test plans and lead business…
- Support a number of business critical operational activities.
- Mentor, coach and provide expert guidance to team members.
- The opportunity should be aligned to goals within your 'My Development' plan.
- Expert with concepts of go-to-market execution, direct marketing, digital…
- As a trusted advocate, you will also work closely with your Sales and Solution counterparts within the Account Management team to help guide technology and…
- Be accountable for the technical representation in business decisions and drive awareness and adoption of the Digital Platform more broadly in our business.
- Demonstrate a strong business and financial acumen.
- The creation and execution of a program delivery plan.
- An expert on how to leverage organizational resources…
- Ability to communicate findings in simple terms to business leaders and executives in order to influence how TELUS approaches their business challenges and…
- Business and technical acumen: Demonstrated ability to identify and articulate TELUS solutions to customers' business problems through understanding the…
- Ability to think strategically and develop long-term business and strategic plans.
- Expertise in business analysis techniques.
- How you will impact the business:
- Curious to leverage best practices across other business units.
- Act as the subject matter expert in cross functional projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.