Business Plan Experts $53,100 jobs
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Understand the business challenges and opportunities for HR;
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or business;
- The Executive Assistant will directly support the President and Executive Leadership Team, proactively anticipating their needs, while implementing strategic…
- Work with Project Management, Architects, Business Systems Analysts and others to design scalable solutions, estimates, and project plans aligned to the…
$95,605 - $112,312 a year
- Leads technology-enabled business transformation initiatives partnering closely with business stakeholders and Agile solution delivery teams.
- Efficiently plan and execute people development work that contributes to plant performance and delivers business value.
$85,631 - $90,983 a year
- The incumbent will support the inputs and outputs to ensure efficient business processes and implement design changes/enhancements.
$72,696 a year
- Develops business rules and documents user procedure changes.
- Provides technical support and subject matter expertise on assigned business applications to…
$84,236 - $89,496 a year
- Report on compliance with departmental strategic plan; monitor achievement of quality performance goals and objectives aligned with organizational priorities.
- You apply your research skills, including accessing electronic terminology banks and style guides, consulting legal and linguistic experts, and reviewing…
- Become the subject matter expert on various software platforms.
- Reporting to a Senior Manager in Strategic Communications, the Communications Coordinator will…
$66,716 - $96,133 a year
- You have experience leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders as well as plan, monitor, track and report on project activities to support client…
Destination British Columbia
$53,857 - $61,097 a year
- As a brand expert and strong collaborator, you act as the main liaison between the Brand team and departments across the organization, including preparing and…
- Knowledge of business and data analytics.
- You will play a key role in delivering mission critical business data, analysis and process automation, to drive…
- Supervise system infrastructure that enables to create, store and disseminate content among relevant stakeholders (touchpoint levels) and develop them by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.