Business Plan Experts $100,000 jobs
You refined by:
Lower Mainland, BC
- Managing external marketing relationships key to driving the business plan and marketing strategies.
- Accountability for developing and implementing plans to…
Response Biomedical Corp.
$85,000 - $115,000 a year
- The Channel Development Specialist should be an expert in business development and have experience building business models that demonstrate the economic value…
- He/she will serve as the I2M expert identifying opportunities and making recommendations to leadership.
- Identifying risks and execution plans, while ensuring…
- Produce and maintain project plans.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert of Plusgrade’s products and services.
- Lead technical discussions with the partners while…
- Works cross-organizationally to achieve business goals.
- These programs require collaboration with a variety of business and technology areas and involve…
- Defines business requirements for analytics & reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision making.
$100,424 - $127,009 a year
- Provides input to departmental plans, and creates branch/division work plans with measurable goals.
- Budgets, plans, services and processes.
- Coordinates Rockwell Automation account team, senior management and a technical engagement team (domain experts) to plan for and win identified opportunities.
- Champion the development of the annual business plan and the monthly/quarterly forecast process.
- May lead business plans leveraging Acquisition and Segments…
- A University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Legal/Compliance, or related fields.
- Act as a subject matter expert on compliant matters…
- Promote and facilitate business development to a growing client base;
- Review and prepare specifications and inspections and testing plans (ITPs) for…
$96,900 - $112,505 a year
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration.
- Expert understanding of funding and financing opportunities used worldwide to…
- º Develop full-scale project plans including timelines, milestones and associated communications documents as required.
- Understands the business environment including customers, collaborators, suppliers, business units and products and services.
$99,882 - $124,852 a year
- Provide specialized advice to assist with the development and maintenance of the Corporate Business Continuity Plan.
- ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION.
- Ensure Lean activities are linked to the business objectives and develop a site transformation plan in collaboration with the site management team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.