Business Plan Experts $100,000 jobs
You refined by:
Lower Mainland, BC
- Leads strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing initiatives and management of current and future…
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from a new business partnership.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor on challenging projects (Virtual Reality, High-Res Video, High speed communications, High-Performance…
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan.
- Proven experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of operational and…
- Provide education and/or training to business stakeholders as required.
- Ability to formulate clear business questions that can be answered with data.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field.
- As the Director Strategic Initiatives & Business Program Management (BPMO), you will oversee key business…
- GSK business impact of the category is high.
- Ensure appropriate mitigation plans are in place and in use and that the risks are communicated appropriately…
- Hands-on experience designing and recommending elegant solutions that drive business outcomes.
- As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a…
- Promote and facilitate business development to a growing client base;
- Review and prepare specifications and inspections and testing plans (ITPs) for…
- Experience creating content for enterprise-scale businesses.
- A creative visual storyteller with expert-level PowerPoint skills including ability to "translate"…
- Identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Oversee the preparation and review of construction contracts, plans, specifications and tender…
- Possess expert analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Partner with IT to develop and implement disaster contingency plans for the contact…
- Drafting center-led business plan assumptions.
- Reviewing regional submissions of business plan and providing analysis.
- As part of the Customer Engineering organization in Google Cloud, Enterprise Architects lead cross-functional teams of experts to help customers design, plan,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.