Business Plan Experts $100,000 jobs
- We are seeking a business savvy, retail industry expert with a technical sales background - preferably from the payments industry – to join SnapPay as BD…
- Work with Senior Management to plan, develop, communicate and execute business and sales strategies, to meet quotas.
- Use this knowledge to analyze business needs and develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Exhibits authoritative business and financial acumen to develop…
$50.60 - $55.46 an hour
- Examples include business cases, RFI/P/Qs, Sole Sources, statements of work, service level agreements, project charters, project plans, status reports, issue…
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- You make expert technical recommendations that maintain the public interest and further enhances the project deliverables.
- What are your key accountabilities?
- Understanding of legal issues arising from investing and doing business in foreign jurisdictions.
- AIMCo is seeking a client focused Associate General Counsel or…
$84,597 - $120,852 a year
- Project management skills including the development of strategic plans, business cases, and project charters.
- The Manager, Business Solutions is responsible for…
Purpose Advisor Solutions
- Strong problem solving and analysis, financial modelling and business case development skills;
- Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to…
- And business management where required.
- Assessment of performance and development plans.
- Outcomes representing the business on governance and control issues.
- Fostering a culture of innovation in both process and solution development, aligning all deliverables with the overall business strategy;
- Direct development and assessment of an enterprise-wide IT business continuity plan incorporating vendor disaster recovery plans.
New Value Solutions
- New Value Solutions, a national IT consulting company, is seeking an expert Technical Business Analyst to review and update the specifications to meet project…
- Business Acumen: builds strong business acumen by sustaining a strong business perspective.
- Review business requirements, business processes and other important…
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business discipline preferred.
- Reviewing risk assessments and testing results, identifying control gaps, communicating any…
- Demonstrated ability to building effective business relationships with clients, third parties service providers, and other business partner companies is an…
- Bachelor’s of Science degree required; in Accounting, Business, Technology or related fields preferred.
- Drive alternative assessments and recommendations around…
Options Community Services Society
Surrey Centre, BC
- Operational excellence with strong business acumen and sound execution skills with a consultative approach to solution solving;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.