Business Plan Experts $100,000 jobs
$125,000 - $147,000 a year
- Expert ability to provide strategic and tactical advice for process related decisions.
- Excellent business writing skills including the ability to write memos…
- Serve as a subject matter expert and evangelist for internet technology products.
- Define and implement release plans, reporting, and continual improvements to…
- Opportunity to participate in benefit pension plan.
- Identify risks/issues and propose mitigation plans to remove barriers.
- What’s in it for you!
$76,400 - $127,600 a year
- 1+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence.
- Dive deep to help drive key business decisions through data insights.
- Collaborates closely with senior level business stakeholders, Product Owners, and Business Architects to understand the corporate strategies, business…
- Business acumen – understand business drivers and creates opportunities to connect with business directly to learn about its needs and perspectives.
$55,541 - $157,009 a year
- NRC employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits including comprehensive health and dental plans, pension and insurance plans, vacation and other leave entitlements…
- You will work alongside our engineers, other product managers, and business stakeholders.
- Rigorously inspect the roadmaps and backlogs for your product(s) and…
- Work with business leaders, scientists, and economists to translate business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables, including the design,…
- All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Are demonstrably entrenched in the Vancouver market…
- Business Unit/Department: Office of the City Manager (1010).
- The CDO will act as catalyst, leader, collaborator, convener, and educator across the City’s…
Aequilibrium Software Inc.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, or finance.
- As a Director, Business Development, you are a hunter; strategically examining, exploring…
- Business consulting experience advising senior leaders.
- Strong business and financial acumen, including experience in translating new developments in technology…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.