Business Plan Experts $100,000 jobs
$116,100 - $139,300 a year
- The BA has a major responsibility in providing the Director General with in-depth business and client intelligence for the development of business and strategic…
$55,541 - $157,009 a year
- NRC employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits including comprehensive health and dental plans, pension and insurance plans, vacation and other leave entitlements…
- Liaise with the Company and Development leaders of all participating Jonas businesses (the ‘Clients’) to ensure their expansion plans are known and advertised…
- Experience carrying business development pursuits end-to-end.
- Able to identify, manage the entirety of project lifecycles and lead business development…
- Participate in Contract and Account Governance by establishing key business and professional relationships with appropriate delivery organizations to facilitate…
- Development of client relationships and new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in the leadership of multidisciplinary project teams and business…
- As the senior subject matter expert, works to ensure all Production Planning processes and systems are in place to execute the build plan to schedule.
- Assure code meets business requirements through quality assurance.
- Relevant experience in the following technologies and business domain:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.