Business Plan Experts $100,000 jobs
- As a trusted advocate, you will also work closely with your Sales and Solution counterparts within the Account Management team to help guide technology and…
- Be accountable for the technical representation in business decisions and drive awareness and adoption of the Digital Platform more broadly in our business.
- Ability to think strategically and develop long-term business and strategic plans.
- Expertise in business analysis techniques.
- Developing ideas, business models and strategic plans for how health data can be leveraged to enhance products and services.
- A passion for market research, networking and strategic thinking: You enjoy digging deep into research, reaching out to industry experts, getting the voice of…
- Taking part in cross functional teams across all business units (such as Professional Services, Product Management, Secure Operations Center and Product…
- Oversee coding requirements, component, assembly, user acceptance testing plans.
- Peer reviews, mentoring, communications with team manager and business unit…
- Strong business background with progressive career covering sales, marketing, business operations, financial accountability, and client service.
- Work closely with corporate finance teams to develop budgets for business units related to the transaction.
- Solid financial modelling skills including ability…
- You are an experienced forecaster, linking account plans to both customer and TELUS strategic drivers.
- Account Managers at TELUS own customer relationships and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.