Business Plan Experts jobs
You refined by:
Montréal, QC (undo)
- Engage senior leaders to champion BI plan and strategy.
- Partners with business leaders across the organization to define and deliver reporting needs.
- Development of robust development plans.
- Act as internal consultant to the assigned business groups;
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in human…
$89,823 - $112,279 a year
- Developing and implementing customized marketing, business development and client service strategies/plans.
- Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): CBC.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert for group training activities.
- Expertise in mutual funds, registered plans, relevant regulatory and compliance…
- Participate in incident resolution using an IaC approach, while ensuring the stability of critical solutions supported by Desjardins Group’s Linux experts.
- Support the panel of experts on resource mobilization in delivering its tasks, particular related to the assessment of financial needs for effective…
- The Business Development Manager supports the growth of Robarts Clinical Trials’ (RCT) business and generates annual sales by identifying new strategic…
- In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and…
- Work with other Sun Life business units to leverage our pre-existing industry relationships and uncover opportunities to collaborate.
- You are an experienced forecaster, linking account plans to both customer and TELUS strategic drivers.
- Business and technical acumen - demonstrated ability to…
- Locates the source of, and rectifies trouble in, involved or questionable cases, or in emergency situations where expert attention is required to locate and…
- Support security policies, standards, and processes based on current and previous business requirements.
- Create and manage AWS IAM policies, roles, identity…
oXya - a Hitachi Group Company
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide an expert support and advice to business on all employee lifecycle elements and best practice including HR onboardings, Benefits, performance management…
Mercuri Urval AG
- Negotiate and close business deals.
- Demonstrate expertise in the competitor landscape with expert knowledge of industry best practices.
- Acts as trusted business advisor to executive leadership in growing and scaling the business.
- Implements strategies and supports sales initiatives to grow…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.