Business Plan Experts jobs
You refined by:
TD Bank (undo)
- Communicate business vision, goals and portfolio priorities to team members (e.g. Application Owners / Development Managers, Business Systems Analysis, Platform…
- Expert knowledge of business analysis and product ownership practices across the project life-cycle.
- Owning the business delivery of target state capabilities…
- Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards.
- Collaborate with and influence partners, sponsors and businesses to…
- Ability to effectively deal with issues and move them forward using the appropriate HR channels while earning the right to be at the table early to provide…
- One thing hasn't changed – experts in this area remain highly-marketable across businesses.
- We need someone to provide expert advice, research, analysis and…
- Produce insights and recommend business actions to support business strategy and/or solve business problems.
- Develop analysis to illustrate business trends and…
- Identify IT service partners, develop business cases.
- These experts interact closely with those within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions space.
- Comply with both disaster and business recovery plans.
- Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity…
- Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
- Identifies root causes and implements targeted and controlled remediation plans.
- Promptly schedule packaging and new applications releases, engage partners.…
- Support business sponsors in structuring and securing approval for project / program business.
- Domain expert in Large Program Delivery, Delivery Services,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.