Business Plan Experts jobs
- Sun Life is hiring sales experts to join our fastest growing business in digital health.
- Self-starter, motivated by exceeding sales KPI’s, resilient and…
- Participate in Group Benefits projects as a leader or subject matter expert.
- Act as a subject matter expert resource to staff, committees and projects.
- Participates in the development of a strategic plan as it pertains to business or technology services and ensures delivery of systems or processes.
- Act as a liaison between business users and IT.
- One year of experience in the same business sector.
- Projects and/or testing require additional hours outside of…
- Ensure operational effectiveness is consistent with business plans by ensuring adherence of Advisor Agreement, data and metrics activity.
- What’s in it for you?
- An expert in the application of business analysis core competencies with at least 7-10 years of work experience.
- What you need to succeed:
- What’s in it for you:
- Collaborate with teammates to provide insight to business problems.
- Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales…
- An expert in the application of business systems analysis core competencies with 3 to 5 years of digital experience.
- Recognition; everyone is a contributor.
- Support the income rate setting process for the Sun Life GIFs business.
- Help the team with their ongoing professional development through hands on guidance and…
- Client and results focus, pro-active service orientation to support our business goals.
- Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on…
- The right individual for the role will be confident in making business and strategic recommendations to drive and/or support the business strategy based on the…
- Participate in business requirements, test planning, design reviews, etc.
- Past experience with Group Retirement products and business domains.
- Assist Wholesalers and Inside Sales Representatives in developing a strategic business plan for the year and review it quarterly with the team to increase sales…
- Create test plans, test cases and conduct functional testing, plan and coordinate user acceptance testing, as needed.
- What do your need to succeed?
- Partner with business leaders to develop change management and control plans for the deployment of process and operational changes.
- What do you need to succeed?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.