Business Plan Experts jobs
$20 an hour
- We are looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills, strong working knowledge of computer systems, a positive…
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Working closely with Business Group Finance teams to ensure metrics developed support the management of the business.
- Reporting to the VP Insurance Accounting.
- Work with SME to obtain necessary information to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Develops, tracks and trends compliance and research-related metrics, and…
- Drive and formulate business requirements documentation.
- Liaise and collaborate with various business units and development teams to collect up-to-date business…
- Efficiently plan and execute people development work that contributes to plant performance and delivers business value.
- Knowledge of business and data analytics.
- You will play a key role in delivering mission critical business data, analysis and process automation, to drive…
$85,631 - $90,983 a year
- The incumbent will support the inputs and outputs to ensure efficient business processes and implement design changes/enhancements.
$100,633 - $114,288 a year
- Assists the Manager in developing annual business/work plans and in developing multi-year plans and staffing proposals.
- Knowledge of business administration processes and practices, including financial planning and budgeting.
- University degree in accounting, finance or business…
$84,236 - $89,496 a year
- Report on compliance with departmental strategic plan; monitor achievement of quality performance goals and objectives aligned with organizational priorities.
- You apply your research skills, including accessing electronic terminology banks and style guides, consulting legal and linguistic experts, and reviewing…
- Proficiently size, plan and install electrical services;
- Electricians install, alter, repair and maintain electrical systems designed to provide heat, light,…
$96,354 - $120,441 a year
- Develop and execute business and financial plans; prepare budgets and develop strategies to mitigate variances;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Understand the business challenges and opportunities for HR;
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or business;
- Supervise system infrastructure that enables to create, store and disseminate content among relevant stakeholders (touchpoint levels) and develop them by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.